Friday, July 6, 2012

The Killing Moon

This past week, my amazing friend Madeline Pendleton (Co-Owner of the online vintage boutique Tunnel Vision) asked me to be featured in their latest lookbook titled The Killing Moon! I was so honored because not only is Madeline such a huge inspiration of mine, but Tunnel Vision is such an incredible brand! The theme for the shoot was '90s goth babe, inspired by Doom Generation, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and that one episode of Daria where Quinn decides she's "deep" and starts dressing in all black (so pretty much everything I LIVE for)…and I had such an amazing time! It was shot by Lamson To, styled by Isabel Spectre along with Madeline…and the fierce makeup job was done by the uber talented Tegan Rice! Being surrounded by such creative, inspiring and driven individuals is what drives me to work in this induistry…I love it all. I loved this shoot. And I adore Madeline. PLEASE check out the lookbook and shop their fabulous vintage clothing HERE
Makeup: Tegan Rice

2 comments:

  1. Amazing photos, you look lovely!

    Emma x
    http://beautyandrags.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. God I love this so much! Black and white photography is so beautiful.

    http://in-ternal.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete