Friday, October 4, 2013

Jessi Jae Joplin's Adventure in Germany feat. Fab Stains Laura Cherrygrove & Suzie Grime!

This past week I traveled to Hamburg, Germany to perform at the European Music and Media Night...and I was so excited because not only have I always wanted to visit Germany, but I got the opportunity to hang out, shop, and party with my best friends and fellow Fab Stains Laura Cherrygrove and Suzie Grime!  I had so much fun exploring around the city...including Reeperbahn (Hamburg's Red Light District)! It was incredible to say the least...and we had so much fun!! I'm literally counting down the days until I return. Check out the picture below - we had a blast...and stay tuned for more pictures from my performance at the European Music and Media Night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment