Sunday, April 21, 2013

Blogger inspiration: Tereza

 It's my pleasure to introduce you to my great friend Tereza from Prague! She is rockin' on her blog called Hardcore Vesmír (hardcore universe) which is full of inspirations!
I wanted to do something a little different today, so my drearest T. wrote her inspirations on a piece of paper! How cool is that? Definitely more personal...and I like that just as much as I love her!
Don't forget to check her blog out HERE!
Oh and I had to add this photo too because they're like the most perfect couple...ever!

5 comments:

  1. WOW! I love her style!

    wastelandian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. she's amazing and i love her blog for a long time! very inspirational ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. How to Apply Pan Card Online-ApplyIndiaPan is the leading pan card service provider for NRI pan card, OCI Pan number, Pan for PIO, Pan card for foreign companies and foreign nationals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yoga Teacher Training Rishikesh-200 hour yoga teacher training programs & yoga instructor courses certified by Yoga Alliance (RYT 200) at registered yoga school (RYS 200).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Retail Management Courses Delhi-We providing Technical, traditional and post graduate courses through distance education from renowned and UGC recognised Universities."

    ReplyDelete