Wednesday, March 20, 2013

WE LOVE: Selena Cruz

Everyone: meet my friend Selena of The Siren of Mod. Not only does she have killer style (and is also drop dead gorgeous), but she's also one of the sweetest girls I've ever met! She's such an inspiration! Make sure to check out her incredible blog filled with some of the best fashion and style Southern California has to offer...and while you're at it, check out the Miracle Eye "Dwelling Flashback" lookbook Selena and I modeled for together. We actually shot it at her lovely house in San Diego...which I might add is a vintage/flea market-y dream filled to the brim with the coolest treasures. We had such a blast! I love Selena so much and you will too!

  Beanie: Army Surplus
Top & White Wristband: c/o Chi Flo, Vintage 
Army Jacket: Rachel's 
Pants: Nasty Gal
Shoes: Converse
http://www.thesirenofmod.com

No comments:

Post a Comment