Monday, October 1, 2012

Fabulous Stains Love: Chelsea Rea

I just wanted to take this time and say how much I love fellow Fab Stain Chelsea Rea! And to thank her for sending me this lovely gift in the mail...filled with fuzzy notebooks, lip gloss, candy necklaces, stickers, bracelets, necklaces, rings AND a custom vest that Chelsea DIY'd HERSELF! She is not only so generous, but also super talented! We here at The Fabulous Stains really are BEST FRIENDS! Of course we inspire each other DAILY, but more importantly we want to create a genuine friendship with one another! And since we all live in different parts of the world, that sometimes means sending each other cute lil goodies - like this one I recieved from Chelsea. I'm not only so proud to work with her, but I'm also very thankful to call her a friend! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment