Thursday, October 4, 2012

Fashion Interview Series: LUSI

I would like to introduced you my beautiful friend from Czech Republic LUSI!
I did a mini interview with her so you can get to know Lusi better!!
Check her out because she is very special!!

 Who do you consider as your childhood hero?
L: Well, thats pretty difficult to answer, I’d say my childhood hero was (and still is) a furry rabbit doll. I believed it had super powers and it was protecting me at night. I just wouldnt fall asleep without it.

Where do you get your inspirations from?
L: Like almost everybody I get inspiration on lookbook and other fashion blogs, but mostly I search for inspiration on tumblr. (I sure am an addict)

What is your favorite piece of clothing in your closet?
L: black skinny jeans definitely

  Is there any book or movie you would like to live in?

L: I would love to live in Fahrenheit 451 as one of the last people with a library protecting my books, rebelling the consuming society haha.

  What do you want to be when you 'grow up' ?
L: I’m not sure if I ever ‚grow up‘ (I don’t really want to), but I was planning to become an architect (hahahahha). Then I realised you have to be good at math and physics so that’s really not an option for me. My latest idea is to study journalism.

Your latest obsession is.. ?
L: Misha McKagan! and my new (kinda) velvet coat for 10 crowns



2 comments:

  1. Wow she sounds really cool. I'm definitely gonna check out her blog.

    http://in-ternal.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is perfect. Love the picture on the swimming pool !

    http://www.freakygiraffe.com/

    ReplyDelete