Thursday, October 25, 2012

Fashion Interview Series: LENKA

Check out my czech friend Lenka(what a shame she doesn't have a blog :(..). She is my new classmate and I bassically fell in love with her at first sight. She is one of the most interesting and    
talented people I've ever met. I love the fact she doesn't follow the crowd, she reads a lot of books and likes amazing music. Also I love her personal style full of long sweaters, band tees and tights!!

 1) What are your favorite things to do when you are happy or sad?
L: It’s hard to say what I do when I’m happy because still I try to be down-on-Earth. Maybe I‘m a little bit crazier. When I’m sad I do nothing, I just sleep and want noone around myself.

2) What inspires you?
L: I don’t wanna be inspired by trends or someone I like. Usually I want to be myself. If there’s something in general, it would be lookbook sometimes.

3) Where do you like to shop for clothes?
L: Definitely in second-hands. You can find there so many amazing pieces of clothes that you can wear really brilliant outfits.

4) Name 5 things you will never buy..
L:A piece of clothes from an animal, with a skull, a book by someone I really don’t like, a rich ring (or chain or…) only because it is rich, a new mobile phone when I don’t need it and I don’t know. Something what is really unimportant to me.

5) One word that comes first to your mind when I say "art"?
L: Passion.

6) Do you have a favorite quote? And why?
L: I have many favourite quotes, especially from books. What comes to my mind first is „art never comes from happiness“. Although I don’t think it’s a truth every time you do art, I still like it.


Also I did a video with her so be sure to check it out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment