Monday, September 17, 2012

TeenNick.

My love for Degrassi is no secret! Not only have I watched every episode of The Next Generation, but my most favorites are the junior high and high school versions from the 80s! Ya know, the ones with Spike (Emma's mom who, back then, had AMAZING hair), Snake (who is now principle) and Joey Jeremiah. The fashion alone was incredible! I don't know what it is about this show, but there is something super addicting that draws you in.  I especially love how the story line continues through the years...like how The Next Generation originally centered around Emma Nelson - a result of Spikes' teenage pregnancy in the 80s episodes (if you haven't seen those, PLEASE do - it's 80s GOLD). Needless to say, these photos of the newer cast members by Olivia Bee are pretty awesome.  I'm a huge fan of her photography, so stumbling upon these photos excited me!

No comments:

Post a Comment