Sunday, April 29, 2012

BACK ON THE WORLD WIDE WEBBERNET WITH MUCH TO CONTRIBUTE

Desires of the days:
3. (i know they're dorky but...) camper shoes

Last Sunday was Earth day and I got super into plants. So now I'm putting together planted arrangements and making lavender water, oil and satchels. So that's what I've been crazy busy with along with school.

Monday night I saw Jeff Mangum and along with a beautifully lost 90's band member comes a great deal of beautiful fashion and eccentric simplicity. I saw 2 Commes des Garcons "Play" grey sweaters (see 7* above). I wore black bellbottoms and a DIY polyester blue button down crop top. My new favourite look for men is the Levi's pants that are a little too small (highwaters), black socks, converse, a warm flannel or.... pullover. That magic and simple look also works for ladies and it looks pulled together but comfortable. This is what I gathered from Jeff Mangum on Monday night.

NOW PLEASE ENJOY PHOTOS OF MY LONG TIME FASHION INSPIRATION GWEN STEFANI..........
 

1 comment:

  1. "When the airplane hit Newport Cigarettes, our ship had four depth charges on each side, and all those depth charges flew out over the water Tobacco Store," he remembers. "Fortunately for us, the settings on the depth charges were not activated Tobacco Shop, and they did not explode. If they had, we would have been blown right out of the water."

    ReplyDelete